Post Page Advertisement [Top]

AMCAT Logical Reasoning Previous Paper | Amcat | Logical | Reasoning

1:  Statement : Nearly 25% of drivers who cause accidents are not license holders.
Conclusions :

(a) Only experts and trained persons are issued a driving license.
(b) One is allowed to drive even without a driving license.
(c) It is quite easy to get a driving license in India.
(d) Driving does not mix with drinking.
(e) Driving license holders are not drinkers.

A: conclusion a
B: conclusion b
C: conclusion c
D: conclusion d

Answer : A

2: Statement: Despite the availability of technology many umpiring decisions in cricket matches are wrong. Conlcusions: I. Umpires do not take the help of the third umpire often.
II. With the current rules, one cannot conclude how long the game of cricket will continue to suffer like this.

A: Conclusion I follows.
B: Conclusion II follows
C: Either Conclusion I or II follows
D: Both conclusion I and II follows.

Answer : D

3: Statement: Many Non Government Organisations (NGO’s) are engaged in the task of getting social justice to those who are exploited.

Conlcusions: I. Social justice is extremely important for people.
II. Government has not been able to bring social justice to people.

A: Conclusion I follows.
B: Conclusion II follows
C: Either Conclusion I or II follows
D: Neither conclusion I nor II follows

Answer : A

4: Statement :The minimum qualification for this job is graduation .However the candidates who have appeared for the final year of graduation can also apply.

I. All candidates who have yet to graduate will be there in the list of selected candidates.
II. All candidates having graduation as their minimum qualification will be there in the list of selected candidates.

A: Only conclusion one follows
B: Only conclusion II follows
C: Both the conclusion I and II follows
D: Neither I nor II follows

Answer : B

5: Statements: Some farmers are landlords. All landlords are labours. Some labours are merchants.
Conclusions: I. Some labours are farmers.
II. Some merchants are farmers.
III. Some merchants are landlords.
IV. Some landlords are farmers.

A: None follow
B: Only IV follow
C: Only I follow
D: Both I and IV follows

Answer : D

6: Statement :Tamarind is a typical tropical tree which needs little water but humid conditions.
Conclusions : I. All tropical trees need less water but more moisture.
II. Tropical climate has more humidity.
A: Conclusion I follows
B: Conclusion II follows
C: Both the conclusion I and II follow
D: Either conclusion I or II follows

Answer : C

7: Statements: All rings are birds. Some birds are cages. All cages are kites.
Conclusions: I. All kites are cages.
II. Some kites are rings.
III. Some birds are kites.
A: Only I follows
B: Only II follows
C: Only III follows
D: Only I and II follow

Answer : C

8: Statements: Some rings are phones. Some phones are computers. Some computers are stations.
Conclusions: I. Some stations are rings.
II. Some phones are stations.
III. Some computers are rings.
IV. All rings are stations.

A: None follows
B: Only I and II follow
C: Only I, II and III follow
D: Only II and III follow

Answer : A

9: Looking at a portrait of a man, Harsh said, “His mother is the wife of my father’s son. Brothers and sisters I have none.” At whose portrait was Harsh looking?
A: His son
B: His cousin
C: His uncle
D: His nephew

Answer : A

10: 2, 6, 30, 210, _____
A: 1680
B: 1800
C: 1890
D: 2010

Answer : C

11: If in a certain code “made” is coded as 1234 and “ream” is coded as 5421, then “dream” is coded as
A: 35421
B: 43512
C: 35412
D: 34521

Answer : A

12: 2197:13 :: 3375 : ?

A: 11
B: 17
C: 15
D: 9

Answer : C

13: 7:11::31: ?
A: 33
B: 37
C: 39
D: 42

Answer : B

14: QT : FHK :: DFI 😕

A: CEH
B: BEH
C: BFH
D: AFH

Answer : A

15: FACE: HACE :: BACE 😕
A: DACE
B: CASE
C: NACE
D: LACE

Answer : A

16: D18H : G27k :: R60V : …
a) U111Y
b) U69Y
c) J69Y
d) J111Y

Answer : B

17: D4P:H4L:P5R:…

a)V4N
b)V4S
c)U5M
d)R4N

Answer : c

18: A & B have two children E and F.T is tho only son of F.S is the spouse of E.Q is brother of T.How is Q related to S??

A) Son
B) Uncle
C) Nephew
D) Aunt

Answer : A

19: Lakshmi is mother in law of surabhi who is sister in law of dilip.rajat is father of raman.the only brother of dilip.how lakshmi is related to dilip

a)mother
b)aunt
c)wife
d)mother in law

Answer : D

20: If r = at2 and s = 2at, the relation among s, r and a is:

A: s2=4ar
B: s=ar
C: s=2ar
D: s2=ar

Answer : A

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib